We Buy Houses Detroit For Cash
Sell Your Detroit House Fast
We Buy Houses In Any Condition Or Price Range
Hi – I’m Dennis Fassett and I’d like to buy your home.
I live here and work here, and I’m raising my family here. And I’ve been working with home sellers – just like you – since 2004.
We’re different than the other home sellers in that we don’t make lowball offers, we don’t do a hard sell, and we don’t do a sales pitch.
All we do is work hard to make win-win offers that make sense for everyone.
So call me directly at (313) 442-7022 and let’s talk. And that’s my direct line, so when you call me you’ll get me because I answer my own phone. I don’t use an answering service or some virtual assistant in the Philippines.
Are you asking yourself “how do I sell my house fast in Detroit or “who will buy my Detroit house?” Well now you can rest easy because you’ve found the answer to those questions right here.
Discreet Homebuyers is the premier local home buying company in the Metro Detroit real estate market. Discreet Homebuyers has been in business since 2004, and as the #1 Home Buying Company in Metro Detroit, will buy your Detroit house as-is. That’s right, we’ll buy your Detroit house or property no matter what condition it is in! There’s no need to clean, make repairs or renovations, or anything else. We take care of it all when you sell to us.
We are not Realtors; we are a professional home buyers in the Metro Detroit area and we have the real estate knowledge, legal resources, and funds available to fix most real estate problems, that includes buying your Detroit house for cash.
Additionally, there are no realtor commissions. Houses can take a long time to sell, and realtor fees and commissions can really pile up during that time. If you want to find out more about how the home selling process works, keep reading…
When searching the Detroit real estate market for a “We Buy Houses Detroit” company or companies that buy houses, there is no better choice then Discreet Homebuyers. As real estate professionals, we’ve bought hundreds of homes throughout the Metro Detroit area and have an outstanding customer satisfaction history – check out our reviews here.
We Buy Houses Detroit – Sell Your House Fast And Close In As Little As 3 weeks.
When you decide to sell your Detroit house or property to Discreet Homebuyers, you get our promise that we’ll do whatever we can to buy your Metro Detroit real estate property in as little as 3 weeks! We’ll work on your schedule to keep the process as convenient for you as possible. It doesn’t matter why you need to sell your Detroit house…we’re here to help.
…we can make you an offer in as little as 24 hours and pay all cash…
We Buy Houses Detroit AS-IS. We are experienced and local real estate professionals committed to fulfilling our clients’ needs rapidly while making the process as simple and hassle free as possible. Hundreds of homeowners have sold their homes the easy way with our SIMPLE 3 – STEP PROCESS
Whether you inherited your home, are being foreclosed on, have gotten divorced, behind on taxes or simply want to move – we’ll buy your house quickly and for cash! We buy houses in Detroit fast and can help you sell your property in as fast as 21 days. How? We buy it from you directly!
We Buy Houses Detroit
Discreet Homebuyers has a proven track record in Detroit. We’ll buy your house as-is, make the necessary repairs, and get you cash for your house fast. What can be better? Other companies out there may make you an offer for your house, but few can be trusted to buy your home in just 3 weeks.
When We Buy Your House You Will…
- Pay ZERO Real Estate Agent Expenses or Fees
- Pay ZERO Closing costs
- Make ZERO Repairs or Fix Ups
- Avoid Putting Your House On the Market Entirely
When you need to sell your Detroit house fast, you want to work with the right buyer.
As the PREMIER LOCAL house buying company, it is our goal to achieve win-win transactions with every homeowner who is looking to sell their Detroit house quickly.
STOP worrying about how YOU are going to get your Detroit home sold!
- Are You In Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly & Need To Sell Your Home Fast?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity But Still Need To Sell?
We can help you no matter what the situation is. Get the process started, or if you just want some additional information about selling your house fast in Detroit then contact us today at (313) 442-7022!
We Buy Houses in Detroit And We Make The Process Easy…
1. Fill in the Online Form – No need to worry. We will never share your name or information with anyone without your authorization.
2. Answer Your Phone – We’ll contact you shortly to gather some information about your situation so we can offer you the best solutions.
3. Get an Offer – Depending on your specific situation, we will either make you a cash offer or create a creative solution for your real estate situation.
4. Sell Your House – If you accept our offer, we will buy your Detroit house really fast. We always seek win-win solutions to your real estate situation.
Ready to sell your home? Skip the hassle of repairs, showings and months of uncertainty. Get an offer on your home – fast!
Submit your property info in the form below. Tell us about your home and get a cash offer in as little as 24-hours…….
Or Give Us A Call Now At: (313) 442-7022
Here are some interesting facts about the City of Detroit:
1. In 1980, Detroit gave Saddam Hussein a key to the city out of recognition of donations he made to local churches.
2. In 2011, the Detroit Symphony Orchestra was in a deep financial crisis. Kid Rock, in what he called “the best drunk move I ever made,” decided to throw a benefit concert. He raised over one million dollars for the symphony and helped save classical music in Detroit.
3. “Detroit-style pizza” is a style of chewy pizza that is baked in a square pan, which is often not a pizza pan but instead a tray that originally was made to hold small industrial parts in factories.
4. Detroit has put in the most bids to host the Olympics without ever hosting them.
5. Around 70% of murders in Detroit go unsolved.
6. There is a 1/2 mile long wall in Detroit originally built to separate blacks from whites.
7. In 2009, Detroit had a worse unemployment rate than during the Great Depression.
8. In Detroit, you have to wait on average more than 58 minutes for the police to respond to a call, compared to a national average of 11 minutes. Most police stations in Detroit are now closed to the public for 16 hours a day.
9. Nearly half of Detroit’s adults are functionally illiterate.
10. 100 years ago Detroit Electric automobiles were reliably getting 80 miles between recharging, and one test saw 211.3 miles on a single charge.
11. The city of Detroit has its own local currency, fully backed by U.S. currency. It’s printed in $3 bills and features the Spirit of Detroit over the Detroit Skyline.
12. In 2013, Detroit temporarily stopped issuing death certificates because it ran out of paper.
13. There is a non-profit group in Detroit that has planted more than 81,000 trees in the city since its inception in 1989. It is successfully promoting urban farming and reclaiming of vacant lots for new greenspace.
14. Detroit, synonymous with the auto industry, has a driverless monorail system that moves about 2.4 million people a year.
15. The city of Detroit spends more money issuing parking fines than it collects from them.
16. As of January 2013, 47 houses in Detroit were listed for $500 or less, with five properties listed for $1.
17. The term “Carjacking” originated in Detroit, MI.
18. The Packard plant in Detroit is the largest abandoned industrial facility in the world.
19. The only floating post office in the U.S. is found in Detroit, MI, the J.W. Westcott II. The ship has its own zip code.
20. The Detroit Zoo was established because a circus arrived in town and went bankrupt.
21. Detroit once had a tourist attraction more popular than the Statue of Liberty. The Ford Rotunda was built for the 1934 World’s Fair and was the fifth most visited site in the U.S. before burning to the ground in 1962.
22. In the 1880’s the entire city of Detroit (21 square miles) was lit up using carbon arc lights.
23. 8 Mile Road in Detroit serves as a literal racial dividing line between the predominantly black inner city and the predominantly white suburbs.
24. During the War of 1812, the city of Detroit surrendered to invading forces from Canada very soon after they invaded despite the American forces in Detroit outnumbering the British, Native American, and Canadian troops that invaded.
25. Oct. 30 is “Devil’s Night” where people in Detroit would celebrate by setting hundreds of fires.
26. Detroit is the only domestic U.S. city to have been occupied by federal troops three times.
27. The largest Satanic temple in America is in Detroit.
28. The motto of the city of Detroit is: “We Hope For Better Things; It Shall Rise From the Ashes”.
29. Detroit was once called “Paris of the West” due to its architecture.
30. The second oldest continuously operating Roman Catholic parish in the U.S. was founded in 1701, in Detroit.
31. Detroit was first a French city and was named for ‘le Detroit de lac Erie’ or the strait of Lake Erie. It was originally pronounced, ‘dey-twah’.
32. There is a bar in Detroit that has a weekly dwarf tossing contest. Clad in a helmet, a dwarf gets tossed onto air mattresses. While the act has been banned in Florida and New York, it is still legal in Michigan.
33. There’s a Detroit company called “Extreme Kidnapping” where people pay up to $1500 to get tied up and kidnapped for fun.
34. The Detroit Boat Club is one of the oldest continuously operated rowing clubs in the world and the United States, the oldest social club in Michigan, and one of the first concrete structures built in the United States.
35. In 1910, the city of Detroit had blueprints and plans to build a subway and rail system to rival New York City’s or Chicago’s.
We Buy Houses Detroit
We help property owners just like you, in all kinds of situations. From divorce, foreclosure, death of a family member, burdensome rental property, and all kinds of other situations. We buy houses Detroit and surrounding areas. Sometimes, those who own property simply have lives that are too busy to take the time to do all of things that typically need to be done to prepare a house to sell on the market… if that describes you, just let us know about the property you’d like to be rid of and sell your house fast for cash.
If you prefer to talk to someone in our office before submitting your property information just give us a call today at (313) 442-7022
We buy houses Detroit, and all surrounding areas in Michigan. If you need to sell your house fast in Metro Detroit, connect with us… we’d love to make you a fair no-obligation no-hassle offer. Take it or leave it. You’ve got nothing to lose 🙂 Call We Buy Houses Detroit today!