About Discreet Homebuyers
I got started working with home sellers back in 2004. I was the trustee for my mother when she passed away, and as I was trying to close her estate I learned how difficult it was to sell a home that wasn’t in any condition to sell the standard way without sinking a lot of money into it that I wasn’t sure I’d be able to get back when it sold.
So after I had jumped through all the legal hoops and closed the estate, I saw an opportunity to help other homeowners cash out of properties that had to be sold due to a variety of factors.
Since the I’ve helped folks in a variety of situations, including avoiding foreclosure, divorce, relocation, inherited properties, owning vacant houses, being upside down on a mortgage, behind on payments, fire damage, bad rental tenants, and more.
I think I’m somewhat unique in this business in that I’ve been in a position to sell a house quickly that wasn’t in any condition to list with an agent, so I’ve been in your position. Over the years I’ve developed an expertise working with home sellers and the difficult and delicate situations that they can sometimes encounter. And I bring that experience, discretion, and maturity into every consultation.
Why Discreet Homebuyers?
Because this is all about YOU. Your needs. Your situation. And your house.
I get that. And I do business with that in mind.
So I’d sincerely appreciate it if you would give me the opportunity to make an offer on your home. I’d like to earn your trust. And your business.
I want to let you know that the quickest and easiest way to sell your estate home at a fair cash price is to avoid the standard listing process and sell directly to a buyer like me. You’ll avoid the hassle of endless showings and the real estate commission, and we close a lot faster too.
As I mentioned, I’ve been buying homes since 2004. I buy them quickly, at a fair price and without expensive broker fees or bank closing costs. And while there are other companies in our market who will buy your home directly, none can match our level of experience, personal service, discretion, and professionalism.
Here are 5 reasons that make us the ones to work with when you have a home to sell:
- I’ll buy your home fast. I can get an offer into your hands within 24 hours, and I close when the title work is complete, usually in a couple of weeks or less. Unless of course you need more time. Then I’ll work around your schedule, not mine. That’s a lot better than waiting months and months, holding dozens of open houses and never getting a decent offer.
- You’ll avoid costly real estate broker fees and bank closing costs. Selling direct to me means you won’t have to pay a commission that could run into thousands of dollars, or bank closing costs that can eat up even more of your cash.
- I make guaranteed offers. That means once we come to terms and a purchase agreement is signed, your house is sold. I don’t know of another direct home buying company in the area that can make that claim. I make guaranteed offers with confidence and practice it every day.
- My team has been involved in over 3000 real estate transactions since 2001 years. We’ve seen pretty much everything over that time, and so we’re experts in getting transactions done.
- I pay cash and I buy as-is. So there’s no need to lift a finger to any clean up or clean out. I buy in any price range. And I buy both pretty and ugly houses.
My secret is very simple: I buy houses that local sellers want to sell quickly, for cash, at a fair price.
Can I make you an offer this week? It only takes a few minutes to set up the appointment. And it’s free and confidential.
Sell your House This Week!
Ready to sell your house the fast, easy way? Call me directly at (888) 445-0735. Or fill out the form below we’ll get things started.
I look forward to working with you!
And I promise – no obligation. No high pressure. And no sales pitch.
Sell Your House Now - Please Submit Your Property Info Below... to receive a fair all cash offer and to download our free guide.
Or Call Us Today! (888) 445-0735
5 Ways To Stop or Avoid Foreclosure In Today’s Market – FREE Guide:
Need more information on the foreclosure process and How To Stop Foreclosure? Download our FREE Stop Foreclosure Guide here. Or, you can always feel free to Contact us anytime if you have questions, want a no hassle Situation Evaluation, or want to just learn more about how we can help homeowners avoid foreclosure or sell unwanted properties for cash.